Bowlin Home Improvements understands that working with electricity in your home can be very dangerous, and nothing any do-it-yourselfer should ever try to tackle on their own.
While some repairs such as a typical light bulb replacement or replacing an electric outlet/switch covers are basic and easy-to-perform jobs, anything else will require the skillful hands of a knowledgeable professionals like Dave.
We can easily perform switch replacement, troubleshoot circuit issues, and fix outlets and lights. We have all the skills necessary to perform basic electrical work without having the expense of hiring a profession electrician.
Below is just a small sample of the things we can help you with.
Replace Outlets, Switches and Plugs
- Install Dimmer Switches
- Smoke Detector Installation
- CO2 Detector Installation
- Replace Broken/Burnt bulbs in hard to reach areas
- Install Motion Lighting
- Add or move a plug (flat screen tv, etc.)
- Add new lighting.
- Replace and install lighting.
- Replace and install ceiling fans.
- Replace batteries, smoke/carbon monoxide detectors.
- Replace and Install GFCI Outlets.